G746A cherrymax riveter
The Cherry G746A is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for the most efficient installation of CherryMAX® Bulb, CherryMAX® “A” wiredraw, and CherryLOCK® “A” wiredraw rivets.This riveter utilizes the straight, offset and right-angle pulling heads. Refer to the pulling head section for the correct pulling head part number for the rivet to be installed.The G746A has a durable metal housing that makes this tool extremely robust for use in a shop environment.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CHERRY G746A
Cherry Aerospace (CHERRY®) policy is one of continuous development. Specifications shown in this document may be subject to change which may be introduced after publication.For the latest information always consult CHERRY®.
- AIR PRESSURE 90 PSI (6.2 bar) Min. / 110 PSI (7.6 bar) Max.
- STROKE .875 inch (22.23 mm)
- PULLING FORCE 1850 Pounds (8.23 kN) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- CYCLE TIME Approximately one second
- WEIGHT 4 1/4 Pounds (1.93 kg)
- NOISE LEVEL 72 dB (A)
- VIBRATION 2.5 m/s2
- AIR CONSUMPTION 3.9 CFM (110.5 liters/M) at 20 Cycles per Minute