The Unshakeable World of Huck Installation Tools
For more than 60 years, the business Lou Huck founded and the fasteners he designed are still solving the problem of coping with extreme stress and vibration, providing strength and facilitating lighter, stronger, more durable structures.
Today the product range based on his original drawing of a LockBolt now known as the HuckBolt® has evolved to include small and large diameter fasteners, medium and heavy duty blind fasteners and associated installation tooling.
In 2000 Alcoa, the world’s leading producer of primary aluminium, fabricated aluminium and alumina became Huck’s parent company. In 2002 they acquired Fairchild Fastening Systems and joined the two fastening institutions together to create Alcoa Fastening Systems (AFS), with Huck fasteners as a branded product.
With production resources across the globe, AFS provide engineered, high-quality, high-performance fastening systems for a variety of industrial applications.
The Huck Instalaition tools – Key Benefits:
- Will not loosen even under extreme vibration
- Maintenance free joints – no need to torque or re-torque
- Lower lifetime total cost of joint – high shear and tensile strengths for increased fatigue life of the joint
- High speed, easy to install systems can reduce production time by 75%
- Improves health and safety – replace welded joints
- Tamperproof – once installed cannot be removed without specialist tooling.
Call us on +44 (0) 1204 365120 to obtain a quote or email email@example.com